Chiropractor Rene Oubre D.C.
After graduating from Parker Chiropractic College in 1994, Dr. Rene moved to Colorado and has maintained a family practice in the Littleton/Lakewood area for the last twenty-one years. Living in Colorado has allowed her to pursue an active lifestyle, enjoying cycling, hiking and skiing, while marrying and raising a family. Her family and patients reap the benefits of her passionate commitment to helping people live better lives through better health.
Chiropractic care is centered on a belief that the nervous system is the controller of health in the body and that any interference in how the nervous system is able to communicate allows for dysfunction and disease. The nervous system is accessed through the spine and extremities. Chiropractic care is focused on balancing the function of the spine and extremities to promote complete health in every child and adult.
Dr. Rene provides one on one education on current health related issues. Topics include injury/surgery recovery and rehabilitation, headaches, focused care for pregnant and nursing mothers, childhood ear infections and family nutrition to name a few.
To optimize treatment, Dr. Rene:
- Certified Acupuncturist
- Certified in Triggerpoint Dry Needling
- Has completed over 260 hours in clinical chiropractic neurology
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Is trained in individualized, custom foot orthotic casting/fitting
- Specialize in prenatal care and Webster/optimal fetal positioning technique
- Has advanced education in lower back/core strengthening
“My goal is to empower you on your journey to optimal health!”